El Dorado High School

Upcoming Events

Work PermitsGo To Top of Page

A Work Permit is a legal document required by the state of California that allows a person under 18 years of age to hold a job.  Work Permits can be obtained in the College & Career Center (room A-211). If the College & Career Center is closed, please see Mrs. Atkins in the Counseling office. 
Request for a Work Permit - (includes instructions and contract for El Dorado High School)

Winter Work Permits

If a student becomes employed by a company while on winter break (Dec. 14 - January 7) and needs to acquire a work permit, they may do so at the El Dorado Union High School District Office located at 4675 Missouri Flat Road, Placerville, CA 95667.  Please note: The District office will be closed from December 24th to January 7th.  This means students will only be able to pick up a work permit between December 17th - 21st. 

Summer Work Permits

Summer Work Permits will expire this Friday, August 10, 2018.  If you wish to continue working throughout the school year, you will need to pick up a new Work Permit from the EDHS College & Career Center, or download one using the "request for a Work Permit" link above.  All new Work Permits need to be completed before 4:00 pm, Friday, August 10, 2018. 


Job OpportunitiesGo To Top of Page

Receive weekly text messages on local job openings!
Text @jobopps to 81010
If you do not have a smartphone, you can view the instructional flyer for more ways to get alerts!